Conçue pour une utilisation avec les microphones numériques MOTIV™ et comme solution d’enregistrement, l’application d’enregistrement mobile ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ permet des ajustements en temps réel des paramètres et le partage de fichiers.
- Record 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed audio
- Share files via email, text and SMS
- High resolution metering
- 36 dB of adjustable gain
- Preset Modes - Five selectable modes optimize settings for gain, stereo width, equalization, and compression to match your recording needs.
- Advanced Audio Settings:
- Cartridge Selection (Stereo and Mono Settings)
- Stereo, Mono Cardioid, Mono Bi-Directional, Raw Mid-Side Output, Manual Decoding and Stereo Width Adjustment
- Wind Noise Reduction - low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise.
- Left-Right Channel Swap - flips the left and right audio channels when recording. Enable the swap to match the audio to video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
- Equalizer, Limiter, and Compressor
- New editor that delivers the ability to trim and split tracks and add user-defined fades
- Improved UI that has been “flattened” in the 2.0 update, which means that there are less menus to navigate, making it easier and faster to get around
- Improved metering – visually, it’s far more fluid (i.e. less “jittery”) and the entire meter bar turns red if you happen to clip the input signal, which is much easier to see and respond to.
Advanced audio settings for the MV88
- Polar pattern selection (Stereo, Cardioid, Bidirectional, Raw Mid-Side)
- Adjustable stereo width (60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 degrees)
- Stereo, mono cardioid, mono bi-directional, raw mid-side output, manual decoding, and stereo width adjustment
- Low-frequency cutoff filter that eliminates rumble caused by wind and other environmental noise
- Left / right channel swap that enables the audio to match video recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain device positions
Conçue pour une utilisation avec les microphones numériques MOTIV™ et comme solution d’enregistrement, l’application d’enregistrement mobile ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ permet des ajustements en temps réel des paramètres et le partage de fichiers. Son interface simple d’utilisation permet l’enregistrement sans compression au format 24 bits / 48 kHz, offre des modes DSP préréglés, l’ajustement du gain du microphone, et un contrôle intuitif de la largeur stéréo qui permet le réglage de la directivité du microphone pour des résultats optimaux, quels que soient la source et le milieu environnant.
Versions de logiciel
Versions de logiciel
ShurePlus - MOTIV 2.1
Notes de version:
- Improvements to editing
- Option in Settings to keep screen awake while recording
- Recording file size now displayed in full screen playback view
- Mic Setup screen works in Landscape mode
- New recordings now default to time and date filenames
- VoiceOver adjustments and improvements
- Firmware update support for the Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable
- Minor fixes and performance enhancements
ShurePlus - MOTIV 2.1.5
Notes de version:
Release Date: 2/12/2018
- Bug fixes, including for an issue where in-app emails were not responsive
- Some users of iPhone 8 or iPhone X may experience silence or noisy artifacts on their recordings. These are due to an issue that was introduced with the release of these phone models in November, 2017. Apple has resolved the issue and scheduled the fix for an upcoming release.
- In iOS 11.0, the iPhone would not always recognize when an MV88 microphone was connected. If you are experiencing this issue, please upgrade to iOS version 11.1 or higher.
- A small percentage of users may receive a numerical error message while recording, such as “-1” or “66570.” These messages occur when there was an error writing to the device and are related to Apple’s new file system (APFS). One of these errors can occur even if your device has plenty of remaining storage. We recommend clearing up your device storage from the Settings screen, and if that doesn’t resolve the issues, doing a full restore from iTunes, consisting of backing up your device, wiping/restoring to factory settings, and restoring from the backup.
- If you monitor your recordings with Bluetooth earphones, you may hear artifacts, such as noise, while monitoring. If this occurs, we recommend changing the sample rate of your recordings. Some products may produce artifacts at 44.1 kHz, while others may do so for 48 kHz recordings. Please keep in mind that even if you hear artifacts while monitoring, they will not be present in the recordings themselves.